[Board] Three issues to vote on

Luke Schierer lschiere at users.sf.net
Tue Nov 28 11:01:30 EST 2006

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 10:29:59AM -0500, Evan Schoenberg wrote:

> On Nov 28, 2006, at 10:12 AM, Luke Schierer wrote:
>
> >Evan's vote was unclear, but I believe it to be a Yes.
>
> I intended my vote to be a Yes on all three issues.  Apologies to all
> for any lack of clarity.
>
> I tried to pull up the archives to re-read what I wrote so as to
> avoid being unclear in the future; it appears the board archives
> aren't enabled or aren't set up properly, as http://pidgin.im/
> pipermail/board/ gives me a 404.
>
> -Evan

That is fixed now.  "board" is currently considered a "public" list, in
that anyone can view the archives.  Should that change?

I was unclear in counting your vote because it looked like a quote of
mine, and I was unsure you intended to vote the same, or simply tried to
edit out some needless content as you quoted me.

luke