[Board] Three issues to vote on

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Tue Nov 28 11:34:17 EST 2006

On Nov 28, 2006, at 11:01 AM, Luke Schierer wrote:

> That is fixed now.  "board" is currently considered a "public"
> list, in
> that anyone can view the archives.  Should that change?
I think it should probably be subscribers-only, since we could
potentially be discussing legal issues, plans which we don't want
public yet, and so on.

> I was unclear in counting your vote because it looked like a quote of
> mine, and I was unsure you intended to vote the same, or simply
> tried to
> edit out some needless content as you quoted me.
Ah.  The email read:
----
I vote yes on all 3 proposals:
 > Credit Cards
 > Incidental expenses up to $20
 > Adium
----
So I typed the first line and quoted the 3 proposals from your yes-
vote; perhaps you read all 4 lines as a quote?  I'll avoid quoting
for voting in the future to keep away from a similar confusion.

-Evan