Google SoC 2013 travel reimbursement

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Dec 3 21:06:21 EST 2013

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Mark Doliner <mark at kingant.net> wrote:
> I propose that Ethan (our wonderful treasurer) write and mail a check
> from IMF Inc. to Elliott for the amount of USD 880.11

Sorry, I think we'll have to delay this vote. In our first meeting we
decided that:
"any proposal dealing with the expenditure of more than a total of
$100 (either as a one-time cost, or the sum of recurring
expenditures), must be proposed at least one week before votes are
collected. It may either be proposed for an email vote with one week
of notice, or proposed for vote at a board meeting, provided that the
text of the proposal is present in the meeting agenda one week in
advance."

So voting on my proposal as stated above will open one week from now
at 6:10pm PST on 2013-12-10 and will close two weeks from now at
6:10pm PST on 2013-12-17.