Treasurer

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Tue Dec 10 18:39:49 EST 2019

Since the bylaws don't prevent overlap of treasurer and president, I vote
in favour of proposal #1.

I thought there was some reason that you couldn't be treasurer, John, due
to conflicts with your employer?  If that's resolved and not actually an
issue any more, I vote in favour of proposal #2

Cheers,
Eion