Treasurer

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Fri Dec 13 15:21:06 EST 2019

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 6:40 PM Eion Robb <eion at robbmob.com> wrote:

> Since the bylaws don't prevent overlap of treasurer and president, I vote
> in favour of proposal #1.
>
> I thought there was some reason that you couldn't be treasurer, John, due
> to conflicts with your employer?  If that's resolved and not actually an
> issue any more, I vote in favour of proposal #2
>
> Cheers,
> Eion

Sorry for not getting to this sooner, but the policies at my employer have
changed.  As long as I'm not doing anything that competes with my employer,
I can take on a treasurer role.

The voting window is now closed.  5 Directors voted affirmatively for each
of the two proposals.  This is a majority of the Board and by our bylaws
means we have established quorum.  If Gary (as Secretary) concurs, I
believe this means the proposals carry and I am now the Treasurer.

Thanks everyone!
John