PayPal Giving Fund

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Tue Sep 13 17:42:45 EDT 2022

So yesterday I noticed that Twitch's integrating charity donation
system is tied to PayPal Giving Fund [1]. Then today I noticed that
Humble Bundle is also connected to PayPal's Giving Fund.

So... I would like to propose that we enroll with PayPal's Giving
Fund, I haven't looked into it much, but it looks like we just need
someone with access to the PayPal account to goto
https://www.paypal.com/charities and verify that the account belongs
to IMF.

I'm guessing it uses the PayPal avatar for the charity logo
everywhere, and I can provide the speech bubble logo if necessary, but
I have an idea for a slightly different logo that I need to whip up
quickly.

So, thoughts?

[1] https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/givingfund/joinppgf

Thanks,