Message styles

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Tue Jul 22 14:49:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm thinking about what we said at some point in the past about creating a
standard for message styles in IM applications.

I think that Adium Message styles are pretty good, complete, and they seem
to work, so what do you guys think? I don't have any experience with them,
so I don't know exactly, but I didn't hear anyone complain about that... and
does anyone know what should be done in order to transform "adium message
styles" into "IM standard for message styles".

It would be nice to know that every IM application that wants to implement
message styles would use the same thing instead of having some client decide
to create his own message style 'spec'.

Anyone from Adium here?

What do you think ?

KaKaRoTo