Spam

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Thu Jun 10 12:47:17 EDT 2010

I blocked that user and maybe a few others, and looked through recent
revisions and reverted spammy stuff.  It looked like someone else may
have been doing the same thing as me around the same time... sorry if
I stepped on any toes.

Please let us know if you see any more pages with spam.

And we should look into making our mediawiki install more resilient to
spam.  Do we require users to be logged in?  Can we?  Should we?  Are
there captcha plugins we can use or something?

--Mark