Annual Board Meeting

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sun Apr 15 18:11:53 EDT 2012

Both 5:15pm EDT and 7pm EDT work fine for me.  Let's try for 7pm EDT
on April 18th.  Is anyone other than Mark Spencer not able to make it?

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Evan D. Schoenberg, M.D.
<evan at adium.im> wrote:
> Are we doing an XMPP conference or a voice conference call?

I thought it was nice doing a voice conference last time.  My vote is
to do that again, if it's not too much trouble for Mark Spencer (or
anyone else) to set up a conference call number.  We should be mindful
to take good notes, since we won't have a transcript.

Having an agenda might help the meeting go faster.  Is there anything
people want to talk about?

First draft:
1. Officer and director elections
2. Treasurer's report