Annual Board Meeting

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Sun Apr 15 18:29:59 EDT 2012

Mark Doliner spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Both 5:15pm EDT and 7pm EDT work fine for me.  Let's try for 7pm EDT
> on April 18th.  Is anyone other than Mark Spencer not able to make it?

I can make either of those times.

> On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Evan D. Schoenberg, M.D.
> <evan at adium.im> wrote:
> > Are we doing an XMPP conference or a voice conference call?
>
> I thought it was nice doing a voice conference last time.  My vote is
> to do that again, if it's not too much trouble for Mark Spencer (or
> anyone else) to set up a conference call number.  We should be mindful
> to take good notes, since we won't have a transcript.

Agreed.

> Having an agenda might help the meeting go faster.  Is there anything
> people want to talk about?
>
> First draft:
> 1. Officer and director elections
> 2. Treasurer's report
>     a. Read and approve 2011 financials
>     b. Read 2012 financials to date
> 3. Tax filing status?
> 4. Credit card processing is closed?
> 5. 501(c)3 status?

So far as I'm concerned, we really only need 1 and 2, as well as a
quick confirmation from Sean on 4.  I'm happy to answer any questions
I can regarding 3 and 5, but you might want to shoot them to me ahead
of time so I know what I need to research.  :-)  (We're still
501(c)(3), and our tax filing status is that we send that nonprofit
postcard every year but need not file long form taxes.)

Ethan