Mailman issues

John Bailey rekkanoryo at pidgin.im
Wed Dec 4 19:58:10 EST 2013

On 12/04/2013 04:54 PM, Mark Doliner wrote:
> So the problem is that the lists on imfreedom.org point to URLs on
> pidgin.im, and you think they should point to URLs on imfreedom.org?

I wasn't aware of anything related to the web junk until after reading this
question--I'm already on the list, so the web stuff doesn't matter to me. :-P

What I'm saying is the problem is that the List-Id and Return-Path headers
(among others that I didn't notice last night) have changed.

An example from before whatever broke it (I have reordered some headers for
easier reading, but not modified their contents):