Transfer of Treasurer Materials and Duties

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Tue Jan 14 14:35:31 EST 2020

Hi all,

John Bailey wrote:
> In the wake of the vote in our previous email discussion, I need to get all
> the information, checks, etc. over to me.  I'm sure I also need to be added
> to the bank accounts' signature cards.
>
> Ethan, are you still in possession of any of this, or had you transferred
> it all to Matthew and Colin?  Also, Gary and I both need the registered
> agent information so we can make sure we're in good standing and take care
> of some things related to the corporate mailing address.

I am in possession of all of it.  I was going to close out 2019 and
then send you the completed records.

I believe we are actually behind with our RA, and with our Delaware
filing.  I don't think it's too late to catch up without extra
paperwork.  Our agent is CT Corporation.

> Also, does anyone know if we need a corporate resolution for the bank(s) to
> change signers?

I do not believe so, we have not in the past.

I will call them and get signature cards sent out; please send me your
meatspace addresses at your convenience.

Ethan