2021 Board Meeting Invite and Agenda

Peter Lawler relwalretep at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 19:36:37 EDT 2021

G'day John,
All good for me, except...

2300 UTC is 1100AM Eastern Australian time (myself)* and 1300 NZT (Eion)
and not as indicated.

On the Zoom note, yeah that seems to be the go. Had a job interview the
other day using Google Meet, and due to Linux having a hard time seeing the
webcam (it'd work in VLC but everything else was having a fit) I went with
it under Windows and though it worked it would inevitably blue screen. The
only option I had was to have a warm Chromebook on standby. Hopefully
that'll go down as a plus for the IT Technician planning column for the gig
heh. Looks like it didn't like the slightly overlocked machine ugh who
writes this stuff???

Cheers,

Pete.

* Yeeeahhh, non-summertime is the easiest UTC conversion for eastern
seaboard Australia ;-)