Investment Account

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Tue Sep 6 19:23:59 EDT 2022

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 12:49 AM Richard Laager <rlaager at pidgin.im> wrote:

> John,
>
> Can you weigh in on this?

Given the excerpt about employees of financial institutions, it seems
like it would be better if I wasn't on the account.  I'm not under the
FINRA umbrella, but I am an employee of an FDIC-regulated bank that
does engage in some securities activities for its own financial
management.  It seems like me being on the account would cause more
trouble than it's worth to us.  I am happy to provide all the bank
information and any other support necessary, including signatures and
such.  Any of our titled officers can be considered a "control person"
(this is for Beneficial Ownership, which is a major pain for no real
benefit) from a legal perspective.  So Gary could also qualify if we
wanted to ensure as much bus factor as possible.

John