Investment Account

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Tue Sep 6 20:13:56 EDT 2022

On Tue, Sep 6, 2022 at 7:49 PM Richard Laager <rlaager at pidgin.im> wrote:

> Gary said he's okay being on the account.
>
> Based on those answers, this would be my first choice:
>
> Authorized Individuals: Matthew (is a Control Person)
>                          Richard (NOT a Control Person)
>                          Gary    (NOT a Control Person)
>      certifying officer: John
>

> Do we have a consensus that this is how we want to proceed? Do we
> need/want a formal motion?

I don't think we need a formal motion.  I think we just need to call a
vote under our e-mail voting rules if we agree we want to proceed with
the account.  If we want to proceed (I have no objections to it), I
agree that Matthew, Richard, and Gary should be on the account and I
can be the certifying officer.  I think that makes the most sense for
us.

Thanks,
John