Request: Add Reply-To Header

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Fri Feb 1 21:52:45 EST 2008

Hi,
I use mutt over a terminal as mail client, and it doesn't recognize the list, so I need to do a reply-all, which I am really not used to doing..
I prefer the reply-to header as this makes it much easier.. for me at least...
we could try to vote on who wants it and who doesn't (or don't care) then decide.. I would vote for having a reply-to header.

Subject mangling would be nice, helps me see what was sent where, but it's not necessary at all, so I really don't mind it the way it is.

KaKaRoTo