Getting started on AIM and Yahoo protocols

Alan Humpherys alangh at adiumx.com
Wed Feb 6 18:23:48 EST 2008

I added some basic starting pages for the Yahoo and AIM protocols on
the Wiki, and am interested in finding out who else on the list may be
interested in documenting those protocols.

By the way, I believe we need to do something to prevent spambots from
taking over the site.  We should either  disable account creation or
use some sort of a "captcha" on account creation or page submission to
slow down the spammers.

Does anyone know if MediaWiki supports that type of spam prevention?

- Alan
______
Alan Humpherys
Adium Development Team