REMINDER: Survey on Multi-Protocol Interface

Mike Oren moren at iastate.edu
Mon Jul 28 23:40:24 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I just wanted to send a quick reminder about the survey we're running
through OpenUsability.org's Season of
Usability<http://season.openusability.org/>on
various user preferences regarding the interface and handling of multiple
protocols within SIP Communicator. Your participation in this survey is
appreciated.

The survey can be found at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2bZc5MBeke6GW2HLVFmmVmA_3d_3d and all
will take about 30 minutes to complete the survey. You are free to come back
within a week of starting the survey to finish completing it later or edit

A full report on the results of the survey will be available after the close
of the survey (by August 15th) on the SIP Communicator usability page (
http://www.sip-communicator.org/index.php/Development/ImproveUsability). If
you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at moren[at]
iastate.edu. Please feel free to forward this message on to your contacts
that use multiple protocol messaging client.

Thank you,
Michael A. Oren, M.S.