issue with secondary connection with oscar protocol

Brian White mscdex at mscdex.net
Thu Dec 9 16:39:40 EST 2010

I'm sending 0x10 (BART) as the first two bytes for the request new service
command (I ensure that the first server doesn't support this family before
issuing this request, and so far it never does) . The first server then
happily replies back with the server address and auth cookie for a server
that supports 0x10.