No subject

Sun Dec 26 13:36:27 EST 2010

text editor (vi/less over ssh).
Having a standard is a good idea though, I just don't know anything about
couchdb so I can't really talk about whether or not it's a good idea to use
it.
I think it's important to ask questions like 'is it scalable?', 'can you
group messages?' (for example a message from X on a private chat, versus on
a group chat).
I think the telepathy team should be included in this talk, their
telepathy-logger would also benefit from a standard format (see
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Logger ).

KaKaRoTo

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Mariano Guerra <
luismarianoguerra at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Roger Duran <roger at rogerpc.com.ar>
> wrote:
> > I think it's a great idea.
> >
> > Also desktopcouch, the version ubuntu has, its on freedesktop
> > http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/desktopcouch
>
> from what I see we should define a format for "Conversations" and try
> to add it to the desktopcouch specification.

--20cf3054a47573c55e0498a73a26

h a simple text editor (vi/less over ssh).</div><div>Having a standard is a=
 good idea though, I just don&#39;t know anything about couchdb so I can&#3=
9;t really talk about whether or not it&#39;s a good idea to use it.<br>
able?&#39;, &#39;can you group messages?&#39; (for example a message from X=
 on a private chat, versus on a group chat).</div><div>I think the telepath=
y team should be included in this talk, their telepathy-logger would also b=
enefit from a standard format (see <a href=3D"http://telepathy.freedesktop.=
org/wiki/Logger">http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Logger</a> ).</div>
c 30, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Mariano Guerra <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mai=
lto:luismarianoguerra at gmail.com">luismarianoguerra at gmail.com</a>&gt;</span>=
 wrote:<br>
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;"><div class=3D"im">On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 1=
2:20 PM, Roger Duran &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:roger at rogerpc.com.ar">roger at roge=
rpc.com.ar</a>&gt; wrote:<br>

&gt; I think it&#39;s a great idea.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Also desktopcouch, the version ubuntu has, its on freedesktop<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/desktopcouch" ta=
rget=3D"_blank">http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/desktopcouch</a>=
t; and try<br>
to add it to the desktopcouch specification.<br>
Openim mailing list<br>