Suggestions to Pidgin developers (continue)

dima dovangador at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 12:19:11 EDT 2010

Well hello!

Here are some suggestions i think may be interest to Pidgin community:
9. Im not found better place to make my suggestions. So on...
10. I like Jabber protocol, coz i very interested in free open
technologies. Why not all software open? Why appear open software? How
it relay? Anyway open is better, coz walls decrease love! My suggestion
is complete Jabber support or remove them forever, coz Pidgin is very
fine, but not enough for Jabber, and Psi is not fine for most simple
users but have nearly complete support for Jabber.

P.S. Im not run Gajim on Windows XP Pro. Why its just do nothing after
click on icons?

Thanks!!!!!